Monday, April 30, 2012

April Flowers

Spring is flying by.  I wish it wouldn't do that.  We have been able to enjoy it a little, which has been nice.  We took the kids to Temple Square a couple of weeks ago.  The flowers were beautiful.  The kids were crazy.  That's about usual.



Dustin was able to go with Maren on a field trip to a Botanic Garden near here.


And we hiked a fun little trail with flowers one Sunday afternoon.


We have even planted some flowers of our own, but I don't have any pictures to prove it.  Just imagine my house, with a Temple Square-like landscape.  At least, that is how I like to imagine it :)

1 comment:

Jen said...

I LOVE the pic of the kids in front of the temple- the sky is so clear. And I'm excited to see your temple-ground flowers in the summer- I'm sure that's exactly how they'll come up.