Sunday, December 23, 2012

Christmasing

We have been having all sorts of fun around here the last couple of weeks.  We are currently having a blast, with all four kids trying to get over the flu.  But before we were feverish and housebound, here were some of our fun events:
First we had the annual singing at the Elementary School.  Finding my kids in these pictures will be like "Where's Waldo."  Ryan is in the first one, Maren is in the second (I'll give you a hint on this one: her face is behind the pirate kid's arm.), and Avery is in the third.


After that event, Dustin and I raced downtown to watch the Mormon Tabernacle Choir Christmas concert with Lynnette and Jim. It was beautiful and amazing.  When the Candy Bomber came running out, I'm not going to lie to you, tears were shed.

Our wonderful neighbor made our kids these beautiful treasure chests:

We've also made tons of Christmas treats:
And lately, with everyone sick, we've watched tons of Christmas movies:
And now, according to my advent calendar, we are only 2 days away from Christmas (and technically, it is 10 PM, so we are really only 1 day away!).  And so, Merry Christmas to everyone!!

3 comments:

Cari said...

So not fun to have the flu at Christmas time! Hope everyone's feeling better and you have a wonderful Christmas!

Grampy and Grandma Dot said...

Hopefully, you are now on the road to recovery :) We were glad we got to see you for a little while at Christmas. Love to all!

Lynnette said...

Another awesome post - I can't believe I haven't been checking your blog and I'm even making some cameo appearances!