Sunday, January 13, 2013

So Much Snow!

As the title suggests, we have had so much snow!  It started snowing on Thursday afternoon and didn't stop (at least not completely) until Saturday afternoon.  I think we have around 2 feet where we are.  



As you might guess, our driveway is no fun in this kind of weather.

There is nothing like 8 degree weather and two feet of snow to make me grateful that I am not a pioneer.  I know I would have frozen to death.  You better believe that I'm running my blow dryer the majority of the day right now.
And I just thought this was cute:

4 comments:

Cari said...

Wow, that's a lot of snow! We went snowless for a month then finally got an inch or two, nothing like that!

Lynnette said...

That is a huge driveway to shovel! And it's cute to see Ryan and Grant let Abi and Lili shove them out to the sides. They are dominating that prime center viewing position!

Lynnette said...

That is a lot of driveway to shovel! Ryan and Grant are so cute to let Abi and Lili just dominate that center viewing position :)

Lynnette said...

That is a lot of driveway to shovel!