Well, it is definitely Winter here, complete with ice storms, blizzards and dense fog.
The kids had a four day weekend, so I left Dustin home with round two of the Flu (soon to be followed by the kids) and we headed South, to the land of warmer than 20 degrees-Zion's National Park, and Grandma and Grandpa. It felt so good to be outside! In the sun! Moving our bodies!
Doesn't it look sunny? It was such a lovely weekend. So nice to have a quick break from the cold where we live. And nice to see Grandma and Grandpa!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Oh, what I wouldn't give to hop in the car for a quick trip to Grandma and Grandpa's! And it does look beautiful outside in those pictures! I can't wait for spring!
It was a fun weekend. Glad you could come down. Love ya!
Looks cold but fun! I'm also looking forward to spring!
Post a Comment