What are you doing to survive a long, freezing Winter? Just now, as I was uploading my camera's pictures onto my computer, there were fifty videos done by my children. Fifty. I deleted all but a few that I want to keep for blackmail purposes, of my girls screeching out Taylor Swift songs. So that is one thing that you can do when Winter continues to drag on and on. And on. Here are some more things that we have done to pass the time:
Maren did a cheer leading camp with her friend. She did great and was super cute out there!
Dustin and Grant went and played basketball. Just for fun. And they wore matching "basketball pants". It's very bonding to match your clothes.
Grant turned in to a six year old. But I finally cut his hair, and now he looks like a three year old again. Phew!
Um... Not sure what to say about this. Except that Maren's PJ's combo looks like something that MC Hammer or Vanilla Ice would have worn.
I am SO ready for Spring!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
It's still freezing here too. I'm definitely ready for spring as I usually am this time of year.
Grant did turn into a six year old! I'm glad you got him back to his three-hr-old self (soon to be four- can you believe it?!)
I've been wanting to call you all week. But each time it was possible for me I knew it would probably be a bad time of day for you. Hopefully I can get to it next week.
Post a Comment