To here:
Grant brings so much fun to our family. He is totally outgoing and friendly. He is very smart and has a great memory. I am told that he loves to answer questions in primary. (Now if we could just get that whole "raise your hand and don't blurt every answer out" thing). His favorite thing right now is bubble gum. He tells me that when he grows up he wants to have a Bubble Gum Shop. A whole store filled with bubble gum would be Heaven to Grant. His primary teacher brought him a little gift for his birthday: a mini box of Fruit Loops and a 5 pack of gum. When I told her what a perfect gift it was, she said "Well, he tells me every week that those are his favorite things!" Apparently he tells a lot of people, because there was a couple of other gum gifts that day. Grant is great at sharing. He loves gymnastics and regularly practices his "back flips" off the couch. He has always been a Momma's boy and loves to help me with whatever I am doing. He gives great hugs and kisses and makes us so happy!
For his birthday, Grant requested a jello cake. At first I didn't understand. Like, a jello poke cake? No, a big slab of jello. I finally convinced him that it would be fun if it was in the shape of a bundt cake pan, with a little whipped cream and sprinkles, and then we decided to do it rainbow style. In the end, it was a very heavy block of jello, and he was so happy with it.
He also requested hot dogs for dinner, so we had Jen and Lynnette and their kids over for a little barbeque.
We ate the "birthday cake" with our dinner and then finished off the night with ice cream cones for dessert.
Happy Birthday, Grant!

4 comments:
Oh I wish I could have been there. The layers looked so pretty, very gourmet. He makes me laugh.
It would have been fun to be there. Somehow we have a hard time being around for the birthdays. Love ya!
I love that LIv is glued to his side when presents are involved. It may as well have been her own birthday for how happy she looks. And Grant's baby picture is adorable.
What a cute little guy! Happy B-day to Grant!
Post a Comment