Sunday, November 10, 2013

What A Beautiful Time Of Year

This is such a beautiful time of year.  I am so glad to live in a land of seasons.  Here is what we woke up to a week ago:

We played, built snow men, drank hot chocolate and enjoyed Winter.  Then, within about a day we looked like this:
 Grant's self portrait.  I love it.
Ryan working so hard to get a basket.
We wear short sleeves (even shorts some days), play with sidewalk chalk, ride bikes and play in the mud. It's like living in multiple seasons, all at the same time.  How exciting!
And look at my lovely sunsets that I am enjoying:
How do I know it really is almost winter?  Because my sunset is happening at 5 PM.  Otherwise I wouldn't be able to tell (at least not at this moment).  I can't wait to see what weather tomorrow brings!

2 comments:

Courtney said...

I love the changing seasons too. I'm glad we get to experience all four. And yes, I had a waterbottle in my hair for crazy hair day :) it was really fun.

Nicole said...

His self-portrait is amazing. I too love all the seasons. It's not quite like Utah out here though!