Last week the boys got a nasty virus (we're talking super high fever, rash, funky eye disease, throw up and cold symptoms. Yikes!). It lasted a week. And so not much was going on around the Wiberg house. Except for these few things:
During a happy tylenol moment, the boys tried on one of my many pairs of Christmas socks. I know, I know. I'm Crazy Christmas Lady.
This must have also been an "up" moment for Ryan. He borrowed Santa's hair for a few minutes.
These next few pictures were Ryan's doing.
Poor sick boy.
So much snow that they couldn't even enjoy! (Of course, it had been hovering at around 11 degrees, so they probably wouldn't have enjoyed it anyway.)
I took the girls to our Ward Party. Maren was the angel in the Nativity. She did awesome and held her arms up at all the right moments.
Now we have been healthy for a few days and enjoying everything about this season (including the snow and freezing temperatures!). Everything is more enjoyable when you aren't sick.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Oh man, no fun!! We have been super lucky lately (knock on wood) and have been healthier than an average winter/ holiday season.
I am amazed at how much Ryan and Maren look alike - I never really noticed it before!
Post a Comment