We have a lot of fun at our house. The kid's lives are filled with fun, although if you asked them, they'd say they are tortured and picked on and forced to work and do chores. So I take pictures to prove to them that they did have fun.
Our cousins come sometimes and the kids dress up and put on parades. Gender specific costumes are not required (it gives me good black mail items for the future). Apparently clothes aren't required either.
Grandpa and Grandma show up now and then and participate in the fun. In fact, Grandpa may have been playing by himself by this point...
More dress up with cousins.
TONS of paper airplanes are made at our house. Ryan also made a huge airplane out of vellum. It has been a fun one to fly.
More time with friends and the marble track. Seriously, am I glad we gave them this for Christmas? Yes, I am. Hours of entertainment here, folks.
And now Dustin is playing dress up. And having fun destroying our basement in preparation for me starting a preschool.
And now it's my turn! That mask doesn't look very effective. All those pretty circles of light are actually dust and mold spores poisoning my lungs right there.
The problem is that our fun requires a lot of clean up afterward. Now it is no longer fun. It is just overwhelming.
Does anyone want to come have fun at our house? (And bring a mask and a dumpster, please).
5 comments:
I can't wait to see the "after", which I'm sure you can't wait for it either. I wish I could come have fun with you guys!
I just hope that your "after" comes faster than ours have. We like to demo. And then take a break. But on another note, I'm sure that my children will be happy to know that they've been displayed on your blog dressed as a girl and an exhibitionist. At least Isaac was a respectable superhero. Fun times!
Congrats on your preschool adventure! I can't wait to see how it turns out.
So much fun with cousins and grandparents! I've definitely missed having family closer by.
I am waiting on pins and needles (so hurry up) to see how your basement turns out! You are so brave!
I am just starting to think about what I want to do when ALL of my kids are gone ALL day long next year. I never thought it would actually happen, so I haven't given it much thought. I'm a little bit nervous about it.
Looks like fun to me.
Post a Comment