Sunday, February 16, 2014

Love

I have a lot of love for a lot of people.  This week was a week of love at our house.  It involved heart attacks (not literal, but paper hearts all over the kid's doors), flowers and love notes,

 candy for breakfast lunch and dinner, 
 a special date with either mom or dad (depending on your gender),

and the love runs so strong in our family, that this lady even shows up every year (and believe me, it required a lot of love to get her to your house).


Yesterday, my baby sister (who is not really a baby) had her first two babies.  Twins!  And love was felt again, for her and her husband, and for these two new members of our family.  Owen, we will not get to meet in this life, as he passed away 7 hours after he was born.  But, we saw him on FaceTime, we feel of his strong spirit and oh, how we love that little guy!  Edith we will meet soon and we love her, too!  I think Heavenly Father gives us a wonderful gift when he allows us to feel so much sincere, instant love for the people in our lives.  It is maybe just a taste of what He feels for us.  Isn't love so beautiful?  

3 comments:

Camile said...

Congratulations to Nicole. That's neat that you got to meet Owen. I'm sure it was very bitter-sweet. I hope that Nicole is doing alright.

Speaking of love…. we LOVE the Wibergs!

Nicole said...

Oh what a cute Valentine's you had:) Especially from the Valentine's Lady! Love you so much!

Monica said...

"whoa, who is that? That's kind of freaky." Spoken by Eliza when she saw the picture of the Valentine's Lady. I'm sure she would warm up to the idea if she were getting candy thrown at her.

Fun Valentines day, though!