Happy Easter! This week was fun, and busy, and filled with Easter-ing. This year I bought something different for egg decorating. This is called Volcano Eggs. It was fun, but please don't go spend $2.99 on this. Just use a pencil sharpener to get some crayon shavings and drop them on your hot eggs. If I only would have known I could have bought another bag of Cadbury Mini Eggs instead!
This has nothing to do with Easter, but our neighbor's are getting their yard re-done, so their tractor man came over and leveled out our top terrace. Yay! Our trampoline now has a real home, instead of hanging precariously over the old trampoline hole from the previous owner. Now the adults can jump on any side of the trampoline they want!
The kids got Easter baskets. We put the illustrated scripture story books in their baskets, and they have spent tons of time reading them. They are a hit!30 seconds of Easter Egg Hunting.
And later on we took the kids to see the beautiful flowers on Temple Square.
Do we look posed? That is because our professional photographer, Maren, took 5 minutes before hand to get our hands and hair just right. So we better look perfectly posed.
Here is more handiwork of photographer Maren.
And now it is Avery's turn to be a professional.
Ooh, just took it a second too late!
Ahh, that's better.
And, I'm not sure what was happening here, but I thought it was funny. Just some sisterly love going on, I guess.
2 comments:
I love the pose! Happy Easter.
Cadburry mini eggs ..... mmmm..... I'm drooling.
We sure miss Temple Square! I thought there was something different about Dustin's hair in that posed picture - must be the way Maren styled it. ;)
Post a Comment