We had more visitors! The week after Nicole left, my other sister Monica from Illinois, came to visit with her kids. Her kids are almost all the same age as mine, so we always have such a fun time when they are here. They were here off and on for two weeks, and I took a total of 1 picture during that time. I know, it's shameful. Monica took a few, and sent them to me, so here is a little taste of our fun.
We went and saw the Lego Movie for a Tuesday Field Trip. I seriously laughed harder than anyone else in the movie theater. It could be because I was the only one seeing it for the first time. Another mom there said this was their 5th time seeing it in a theater! I'm generally kind of lame when it comes to Hollywood...
Delicious mud cakes for Finn, Grant and Liam. Mmmm.
One one of the days that Monica was here, my old roommate/BFF, Jacque, and her family were in Provo, so we made a trip down to our ol' stomping grounds and met up with them. We went to the Bean Life Science Museum (which was pretty amazing) and then ate pizza at a park and ice cream at The Malt Shoppe.
Monica was also roommies with us, and it was fun to see how we've all multiplied in the 13 years since we've lived together.
There are 13 kids between us all. 13 kids in 13 years!! That must be lucky! (That kid on the left doesn't count. He's a 2 year old photo bomber.)
Somewhere in the middle of all those visitors, (and they all actually overlapped), Dustin's mom came for a quick weekend so that she could attend her 50th Class Reunion. In those couple of days, we packed in the fun though! We attended the Ogden Temple Open House, which was beautiful, went to swim lessons, out to eat and still had time to make fairy dolls. It's always fun when Gramma comes!
2 comments:
Wish I could have been there with Monica. I don't get that last picture. Is it a crazy flower that fell?
Visitors are what make the summer so much fun. Kids and their cousins are the best :)
Post a Comment