The other day the weather was beautiful and Grant wanted to have a picnic outside. So we did. After, we walked around our yard and looked for signs of Spring. Then we decided to walk around the neighborhood. As I held his little chubby hand while we walked, I couldn't help but think that this isn't going to last much longer. He is my last at home, and in a couple more months, he'll be gone all day in 1st grade. It was a little sad for me. Avery is turning 12 in a few months, and everyone keeps telling me that once they hit Junior High, the time flies and then they are gone! Noooooo! Instead of being sad about all of this, though, I am going to try to enjoy all the little moments I have with them (plus, everyone also tells me that once they become teenagers, I'll be much more ready for them to leave. :)
Our picnic.
My little friend during the day.
Trying to see if we have the same eye color. Not quite.
Signs of Spring!
We all played a game called Funny Bone, one Sunday afternoon.
Learning the ABC's of baptism.
1 comment:
Oh I love them. I think Grant will always be your little buddy!
Post a Comment