Grant helped me hang kites all around the Preschool for March.
A bunch of kites got stuck in our Learning Tree!
We enjoyed our snow for one day.
I also rolled snowballs with the kids for an hour. And you can believe that my knees felt it that night. The ol' grey mare, she ain't what she used to be.
With all our snowballs, we built a snow slide, just like I did when I was a kid. There is actually a good chance that the snow slide I am remembering was my older siblings', and I wasn't even allowed to touch it. But, you know what they say, forgive and forget, right? Plus, now I can make an even cooler one! So ha!
This is what a typical morning looks like in my room. Sometimes I can barely fit on my own bed because of all the little readers that come to join me. You'll notice that we are all blowing a warm blow dryer on us to heat us up. Like mother, like daughters and sons.
These cute kids played dress up for a long afternoon one day.
We spent a sunny afternoon at the park yesterday. I started out on the top of this thing with them, but as Dustin started to climb, the pole wiggled a little more than I was comfortable with...
We finally broke out Grant's birthday kite from last year.
We were successful!
Until it got stuck in a tree. But don't worry, I played a little shoulder angel to Dustin and retrieved that kite. And I didn't even break the tree in the process!
We had Abi and Lili with us for the day.
We went on a good little hike, and halfway through it all turned to mud.
Great views from the top of the trail.
Serious mud on our shoes!
And, I finally got a smart phone after my flip phone broke in half, See how smart I have become with it!
2 comments:
I love it! I also love that you have just as many typos as the rest of us now. What a fun mom you are!
I have to say, you look like the scariest alien I have ever seen! But even with the fright, looks like fun.
Post a Comment