Sunday, October 4, 2015

A Beautiful Earth

This week was a good week.  We had General Conference on the weekend, which is always so nice to relax and hear words of our Prophet and Apostles.  I'm pretty sure the first session on Saturday morning was for me, so that was a good feeling to know that Heavenly Father knows me and my concerns.  Pretty cool.
The rest of the week looked something like this:
 Maren and her friend, Sydney, were pirates after their book club.  They are kind of crazy pirates.
 Avery and I made cinnamon rolls for Conference.  It is a tradition (and Avery won't let me forget it!).
 Another tradition is that we get together with my sisters during the Priesthood Session and do a craft.  Here is my craft for this year.  My kids feet looked exceptionally large on those boards.  Not quite the cute, little, chubby toddler feet I was expecting to see.  Somehow their feet grew when their bodies did!  Go figure.
 Our niece, Briana, was in town from Cali and came by for a little bit that night.  It is always great to see family when we can.
 This was the view on my walk the other morning.  I didn't walk all the way through the flower maze, just in case spiders got on me, but I took a picture anyway.  We've had some pretty amazing weather lately.
 Avery started Young Women's volleyball a couple of weeks ago.  I get to go help them practice once a week, which has been fun.  She does a great job and it is fun to watch her play.  Dustin and I both love volleyball.  I started my love of volleyball during Young Women's volleyball.
The next few pictures are all of my kid's taking.  They decided that they wanted to enter a picture in the Reflections contest at school.  So they have taken many, many, many pictures.  There is a very good chance that we will forget to enter the contest, but they got a few cool ones anyway.  Here were some that I liked.





If nothing else, we will have some fun pictures of the view of the sunsets at our house.  We have such a beautiful earth!

No comments: