There are many reasons why I love October--the colors, the smells, the treats, the anticipation that my true favorite season is just around the corner. Here are some more things I love about this time of year:
Carmel Apples. Mmmm. This is a Family Home Evening Tradition around here. This year I even made them with my preschool classes.
Something funny must have been said just then.
See?
Another thing I love? Fall Break. The kids had a couple of days off, so we spent one afternoon finding witches with Gramma Lana at Gardner Village.
I also love harvesting my garden!
A big carrot.
A little carrot.
Dustin's birthday is in October, and we all love him!
His only request for his cake every year is that it has gummy worms on it. This year it is a vampire entirely made of gummies. The kids did this one all by themselves. I am happy to pass this cake off to the kids for decorating. And they are more than happy to do it.
You'll notice three containers of chips in his pile of loot. If you know Dustin at all, you will know that that made him very happy.
And those are some of the things I love about October!
No comments:
Post a Comment