Sunday, November 1, 2015

Lots of Halloweening Going On At Our House

Everyone loves to make fun of how early Christmas comes each year.  I do it, too.  In a store that I shop in, Christmas was being put up in September this year.  It might have even been late August.  I love an early Christmas, and even I thought that was a little excessive.  However, no one ever complains when we celebrate Halloween 5 times in the month of October.  There are church parties, trunk or treats, trick or treating at stores, school parties, work trick or treating, family parties.  When my kids were younger and I could steal their candy without them noticing, some years I didn't even have to buy any candy for the trick or treaters!  I just recycled my kid's pre-Halloween trick or treating candy!
This year was no exception to the "Must Celebrate Halloween At Least 5 Times" rule.
Time #1 Our Ward Party


Times #2 & #3 School Parties (Crazy Hair Day one day, Crazy Sock Day the next) and Preschool Parties




Time #4 Halloween party with Jen and Lynnette and their kids, plus my parents, who were up for a couple of days.  Don't Eat Pete and a spooky Scavenger Hunt provided lots of pre-Halloween candy.



Time #5 The actual Halloween!

 These boys were serious trick or treaters this year.  They didn't want to stop!

We also had a little more Halloweening while carving pumpkins and eating spooky dinners.











Earlier in the month, Dustin and I went on a fun date with Lynnette and Jim and painted these creepy cups.


And now, we are finally to the end of our Halloweening!!!  And on to Christmas!  Yay!

2 comments:

Nicole said...

I'm feeling sick just looking at all the candy! What a fun Halloween! And yeah! On to Christmas!

Courtney said...

Yes, we celebrated Halloween a ton too. By the time we got to actual trick or treating Halloween night, my kids were kind of done, which was ok with me :) love your costumes too!