Sunday, April 3, 2016

Tax Sales Visitors and Leprechaun Visitors

  We have a sneaky leprechaun that shows up at our house every year.  Ours is a minimalist, however.  He doesn't leave green treats and gifts and other cute things.  He just turns our food green.  And then we have to drink green milk for a week.
This year, we actually found some leprechaun rocks (that were leftover from the preschool leprechaun).  We washed them off (in vinegar), and out popped some gold coins!

 That night Avery had an orchestra concert.  She does a great job on her violin.  And she received no pinches.
That weekend, Monica and her kids drove out from Illinois during their Spring Break.  
 We spent a weekend in Cedar City, helping my dad with tax sales.  While I earned the dough, Dustin took the kids hiking.  Truthfully, he might have had the harder job...
We checked out the progress on the new Cedar City temple being built.  I'm so excited for them!
 We played at the Canyon Park with the cousins.  We climbed trees.
 And made up routines on the swings.
 And took a long walk up the canyon.
 And turned into zombies.
 On Monday, Dustin went to work at SUU.  G Brown is doing the new Shakespearean Festival landscape, so while he did a site visit, I took the kids hiking at Zion's with the rest of the family.






We had a lot of good cousin/sister time during the weekend.  
One of the days Monica was here, her girls helped me with preschool.  I always love extra helpers!  Especially such nice, cute ones.

3 comments:

Nicole said...

I always want to turn the milk green and chicken out when I think about the rest of the week:). Seeing those pictures of Zion's makes me homesick, especially seeing all of you in Zion's!

Lynnette said...

Our green milk only lasted a couple of days before I couldn't take it anymore and opened a new gallon :) Loved the sister and cousin time!!

Monica said...

I wish we were there right now😥


Laney