We are working really hard right now on wrapping up May. It has been a busy one! Here are some of the things that have kept us busy over the last couple of weeks.
Mother's Day! This year, my parents were in town for my nephew's baptism. We got them on Mother's Day. With 9:00 church, a true breakfast in bed was difficult (my kids were mad at me because I had already showered and gotten ready for the day by the time they came in). But I did eat in bed and looked at all their cute gifts. Homemade cards from my kids are my favorite!
My mom came on in and got a little breakfast in bed, too.
My parents left after church and then Dustin's mom came over for dinner that night. But I didn't get any pictures.
Maren went to a birthday party at a ceramics shop. This is what she painted.
Grant got these light up balloons for his birthday and we had fun playing with them for Family Home Evening.
One hot day I went to the store hungry. I ended up with these treasures.
Overkill on ice cream? Nah. We've had no problems polishing these off.
Maren had her choir concert at school. She did such a great job! We love to hear her sing with the choir!
Dustin surprised me with a date to the opera!
We have had football 3 days a week for the last 6 weeks. Considering that we have avoided organized sports for 13 years, I guess it is probably our turn to be busy with this. Ryan enjoyed it, and he even made a few touch downs!
No comments:
Post a Comment