April has come and gone. Here are some of the fun things we have done to keep busy this Spring.
We took our annual pilgrimage to Temple Square to see the flowers. Maren was the photographer and insisted that I become her model. I must admit, I look so natural in these.
And so does Grant.
And Ryan...
There she is in action.
Some serious photobombing was occurring.
Only one time did we get them all together for a picture.
Ryan had his first Pinewood Derby. He's on the left, eating his car.
Do you see why he can eat his car? He really wanted to make a hot dog car.
This was them, at 10:00 the night before. That's how we do things around here sometimes.
I went with Grant's class on a field trip to Red Butte Gardens.
He was the only person there who could identify lavender (including me). Even the tour guide had to smell it to make sure he was right. He is his father's son.
Avery made a cake in Young Women's.
Dustin had an ASLA conference in Southern Utah, so we all went down with him, and the kids and I played with Grandma and Grandpa while Dustin did his work thing.
Grandpa took us all for four wheeler rides.
Grant put flowers up his nose.
We explored a mining ghost town and tried to stay out of the rain.
And we also went swimming and celebrated my dad's birthday a few days early. It was a fun little break.
2 comments:
I love your poses. You are a natural at modeling. I'm glad you got to go down to Cedar City.
Love the pics! I can definitely see a career in modeling in your future ;) Love seeing what your cute family is up to! Your kids are all looking so big and grown up!
Post a Comment