May finished up with the planting of our garden. Yay! I love gardening time. Now, if we could just slow down long enough for me to actually be in the garden, pulling weeds...
Grant went with Gramma Lana on a date for his birthday (a little belated).
I helped Grant with a bowling field trip. 60 first graders dancing, singing and cosmic bowling--lots of fun.
Dustin's dad was in town one evening. The kids played with the bubble wands Grandma Wiberg sent, while Dustin and his dad inspected the flowers.
For Memorial Day, we went to Logan to see the graves of Dustin's grandparents. We found a fun park along the way.
This was actually harder than it looks. But, I did get the fastest time across it... (at least the first time, then everyone figured it out and beat my time. Except maybe Dustin.)
We all have matching Flash shirts, thanks to a family in our ward that we were supporting in their Cystic Fibrosis walk.
I had my preschool graduation! These two cuties were in my class for two years. I will really miss them next year!
Just another of the cute kiddos.
If it looks crowded in there, it was! I combined morning and afternoon's graduations, and we packed everyone in. Luckily, the ceremony itself was pretty fast. And then we had a big potluck in the backyard and visited for a couple of hours. It was great fun!
On the last day of school our friends, the Thomas', came to town from Arizona. We have so much fun with them! We BBQ'd, played outside in the mud, and got shave ice. Then we put the kids to bed and played games until 1 AM. Just like the good ol' days when we were in college. But, we probably felt worse the next day now, than when we were 20 years younger.
The ice was spraying out of the window as it was shaved. Dustin taught the kids to try to catch it in their mouths.
3 blue raspberry flavors, please.
A couple of days later we drove down to Cedar again so that Dustin could do a final walk through of his project down there. It was a quick trip, but we had fun. Well, the kids and I did. Dustin had to work all day.
We stopped at the Scipio Petting Zoo on the way down. Pretty random.
My mom and I took the kids to the Iron Mission Museum. The kids had so much fun. It is a great, interactive experience.
Jail birds. And it was a very hot day to be wearing extra clothing.
Getting practice for a mission in a third world country.
Grant made a lego horse and sleigh ornament.
Panning for gold.
And, Grant grew a mustache for the month of May!


1 comment:
Man you guys have been busy! Hopefully summer is nice and relaxing for you. I love the park you found! I'm a sucker for good playgrounds. I wonder if Dustin's grandmother and mine knew each other in Logan :)and YAY for preschool graduations! I bet you are the best preschool teacher!
Post a Comment