When I downloaded my pictures from my phone, pretty much everything I had was of our puppy. You'd think we had a new baby! Ridiculous. But, she is very cute.
This was before she learned how to jump over the barrier. She would watch for the kids in their rooms. Now she just jumps over it to get to them.
Dustin figured out a new form of torture.
But then I downloaded Dustin's pictures from his phone, and I found a few other things.
This was Pizza Factory in Cedar City. We went down a second weekend for the funeral of my high school friend, Janna Hunter Davidson. She died of cancer. It was a sad reason to be down there, but good to see friends from high school that I haven't seen in 20 years. I sang a song at the funeral with about 12 other ladies, and during practices we alternated between laughing and crying.
Dustin's new office furniture.
This one was actually from my phone. I took Maren and her friends for ice cream one night. They are fun, silly girls.
Avery
Oh, and then just a few more of Pepper.
No comments:
Post a Comment