I thought I'd better purge my March pictures, and there were a lot of them! Here are some of what we have been doing, in no particular order.
Ryan earned some merit badges. When asked which was his favorite to do, he said "Coin Collecting, because it was the easiest." That about sums up his feelings about scouts right now.
It was crazy hair day for Dr. Seuss' birthday. Ryan wasn't too interested in participating, but Grant and the neighbors all did.
I went and helped paint faces that day during lunch. This is my neighbor and her daughter, doing a little face painting. She is a good sport!
After I did Grant's mustache, he wanted to give me one.
Dustin spent a few days in St. George for a work conference. They worked hard, looking at parks, riding bikes and driving cool cars (that one had nothing to do with work). And, I think he learned some stuff, too.
We did a very quick trip to Cedar City to help my dad with tax sales. This year we enlisted Avery in the work, and I think it helped a lot! We got more done in one day than we usually do. While we were slaving away in the vault, Dustin took the other 3 kids to do some fun things. They explored the Parowan Gap and went to a sheep shearing event.
After lunch, Dustin came to visit the vault, and dropped off Grant and picked up Avery so that he could take the older three kids to do baptisms for the dead at the Cedar City Temple. We headed back home that night after dinner, so it was a very quick trip, but fun, as usual!
One night (while Dustin was in St. George, actually, so Grant and I went as well) the youth in our ward and stake did a service project where they helped to put together vests for homeless people. The news station came and so we ended up on the news later that night.
Soccer started back up. Oy!
Ryan did some service with the scouts at the Food Pantry.
And the next day, we did it again with our family for our Owen Service Day (only a month late, that's how it goes around here). We do service in memory of our sweet nephew/cousin who passed away 5 years ago.
Grant had a couple of sick days, so he put together this huge Lego Dragon.
Maren bought, like 50 scrunchies.
We ate green food on St. Patrick's Day! It looked really gross, but tasted so good!
So, as you can see, much has been happening in March!
No comments:
Post a Comment