
This is my bathroom with baseboards. 10 1/2 months later, we finally got the baseboards put in the bathrooms! In all fairness to Dustin, it was a bigger project than I (the nagger) anticipated. There was sanding and puttying and sanding again and painting and, Ooops, wrong paint color and re-painting. Then the same process with the actual boards. Now I love to sit on my potty.
See this.

This is a wheat grinder that we got from Dustin's grandparents that has been sitting in our storage areas of life for 7-ish years. I'm SO glad we didn't get rid of it (I'm kind of a throw-er-away-er). We finally pulled it out and cleaned it and ground up our 1974 wheat (also from G&G T.) and it works like a charm! I LOVE IT! It also has a turn crank so after we have our huge earthquake and there is no electricity, I can still cook pancakes. Over a fire... Well, it is still cool that it has a turn crank, right?
See this, too.
The Bohemoth.

The Bohemoth trying to crawl.

He kind of does the army crawl thing and moves his legs, almost like he is trying to swim on our carpet.
See this?
Now, I might have been a little adult-conversation deprived, but I laughed until I nearly wet myself. Of course, since having The Bohemoth it doesn't take much to make that happen. But still, funny.
9 comments:
what a beautiful bathroom! what a handsome son! thanks for sharing!
Congrats on the bathroom, it looks lovely! Aaaaand you are hilarious, you always crack me up.
Oh my gosh, how do your kids grow so fast?? Love your bathroom, it looks great.
Your bathroom looks awesome! Totally worth all the extra effort.
Love the bathroom! It looks great! Your little guy is too cute!
We have that exact same wheat grinder from kent's parents! We love it, and do look forward to hooking it up to Kent's bike after the big one hits and we don't have electricity! I may finally end up with good legs at that point!
What a great post and I loooooooove your bathroom!!! And I laughed so hard at that Roamins story, soooooooooooooo funny!!!!!!!!
You don't have to brag that you have your bathroom baseboards up before us! :)
It looks awesome!
beautiful bathrom, beautiful(?) grinder-heh, beautiful crawling baby boy, and i can almost picture the beautiful noodle/grape soda barf after reading that link...still laffing lololol thanks~!
Post a Comment