We went to the sand dunes a couple of weeks ago to enjoy the balmy 50 degree weather-which is balmy when you compare it to the 23 that we left behind. This was me on one of my first attempts at jumping off the huuuuuge hills.
Let me just say, I felt totally out of control as I "jumped" off that hill. It wasn't until I watched the video later that I realized that I wasn't actually jumping like a wild woman. Of course I redeemed myself later by doing this:

And this:

And this:

And, yes, we were sore the next day. That is what happens when you are in your 30's and extremely out of shape, but you think that you are a 15 year old high school cheerleader.




11 comments:
I hope you got sassy too! :)
Where is this at? Looks fun! I always thought dunes were for 4 wheelers only. :(
I love these pictures. However I would love them more if I were in a couple.
Funny, I never even knew 4 wheelers went to sand dunes until I was a junior in high school. I thought they were for picnics and jumping. I guess that's what happens when you don't own any.
Oh, and thank you for commenting on my circus post. I was starting to get paranoid because no one commented.
lol-when i watched the clip, i was like what? when dustin sounded so disappointed and said "oh, come ON..." but seeing his awesome jumps it all becomes clear... =)
That looks like a lot of fun!
It was good to talk to you.
How fun! You both look like totally cool and in shape cheerleaders!
I think you guys both make great 30 going on 15 year old cheerleaders! :) Fabulous!
That looks fun! We went at the beginning of the month but it was covered in snow!
You look like you're in a NIKE ad that first pic. Like you're a superstar runner. That's a good joke.
those are GREAT pictures of you two....what a fun time!
and yeah, i think that i'm with you that i would have been totally sore the next day...sometimes we forget how old we are. :)
I couldn't see the movie but those pictures ROCK!!!!!!!!!! You guys look like you're having so much fun, I love it!!!
I love the red dirt! Reminds me of home! And the best part, no snow!!! :) Looks like you guys had a lot of fun!
Post a Comment