
These are my new boots! I got them for Christmas from Dustin. Actually, if you want to know the truth, I bought them myself from the DI with my birthday money, wore them the Sunday before Christmas, then Dustin stole them out of the closet and wrapped them and I opened them Christmas morning. But I love them. And then after I have worn them for three hours of church (two of which I am standing, leading primary singing time), I hate them. And I come home and curse them and throw them into my closet. But, like all good high school relationships, a week later I have forgotten the pain they caused and I love them again. Isn't it against some 1950's rules of etiquette to wear white in the winter? I say, bring on the rebellion! I'm wearing these boots and I don't care if my legs do blend in with the freshly fallen snow. It's all this talk of high school. I feel so sassy again.
9 comments:
Carolyn, I love the boots! I only wish I could see you in them.
Awesome boots! I would kill to have a DI here!
You are so cute. I would have thrown them in the closet too after leading music for two hour. The only high hill shoes I have are from Jr. Prom and I have never worn them since.
You have such a cute family. Your kids are getting so big.
I was lucky enough to have seen you in those boots, and I have to say, you looked smokin hot! I'm closer to high school than you are, so I can say that. Hey and thanks for the magazine! We're excited to cook from it:)
Those are way cute! What a great find.
I love all types of boots. I really, really want a brown pair. I bet you look like one hot mamma in those! :)
What!?!? And no sexy seductress picture of hottie tottie YOU in those great boots!?!? I feel ripped off...
I LOOOOOOOVE those boots!!!!
It's so fun and always makes me feel so cute to have some new fun boots! I hope you get lots of enjoyment out of them, especially since they aren't comfy. :-)
Just got myself some boots. Bet you look smokin' in these white boots! Something about a red head in boots right? :) Maybe it is the boots that make you sassy!
Post a Comment