Here is our graduate.
And here she is during one of their songs, raising the roof. (She's actually not, but sometimes Dustin and I like to try and revive fun things like raising the roof or barking and waving our arm like Arsenio Hall, and then we laugh REALLY hard at ourselves. Just a little bit of information for you.)

Here is Ryan, trying to block some of the sound of the little boy who was SCREAMING (kind of like I just screamed that word at you) the words to the songs, screaming so loud, in fact, that his face was turning bright red and I thought he might pass out. But he didn't. We would have noticed.
And here is Maren with her teacher, Miss Heather.

Congratulations, Mimi!


4 comments:
I can totally picture you and Dustin raising the roof and I'm laughing as I write this! hahaha!
What a little smarty pants! She looks very proud of herself.
Congratulations, Maren! Wish we could have been there. You'll have to let us know when there are school programs and things like that -- we might be able to work something out if we have enough vacation. Love ya!
Hey Carolyn! We just went private with our blog and I wanted to send you an invite. Email me at lseverts at gmail dot com and I'll send you one!
Post a Comment