means mountain in German
haha! Those are the best pools!
Look at them! Next is an upgrade to the little blue plastic pool.
I used to LOVE doing that! I have the best memories of swimming at home in our tub. back then, the bathtub seemed huge! Now I am lucky if I can stretch my legs out straight :)
Rub-a-dub-dub, four kids in a tubAnd who do you think they be?Four kids having a lot of fun!!
Well, seriously with the weather in SLC you may never see those swimsuits outside so you might as well get some use out of them somewhere, huh? :)
You are one funny girl! lOVE YA
Post a Comment
6 comments:
haha! Those are the best pools!
Look at them! Next is an upgrade to the little blue plastic pool.
I used to LOVE doing that! I have the best memories of swimming at home in our tub. back then, the bathtub seemed huge! Now I am lucky if I can stretch my legs out straight :)
Rub-a-dub-dub, four kids in a tub
And who do you think they be?
Four kids having a lot of fun!!
Well, seriously with the weather in SLC you may never see those swimsuits outside so you might as well get some use out of them somewhere, huh? :)
You are one funny girl! lOVE YA
Post a Comment