
This is a strawberry THE SIZE OF MY KID'S HEAD! (No small feat with the size of my children's craniums). Ryan made good work of it.
See this?

These are Cheeseburger flavored Doritos. I bought them because they were on sale. When I bought them I was kind of thinking of a baked potato, cheddar sort of flavor. You know what they really tasted like? A CHEESEBURGER! Literally, it was like eating a cheeseburger with tomato, lettuce and ketchup. Sick. And I don't mean cool sick. In fact, they were so sick that we ate the whole bag in about a day. Sick.
See these?

These are my stairs THAT GRANT KEEPS FALLING DOWN! He is one smart cookie to climb over our tipped over banana seat guarding the stairs. Geesh. Don't worry, we removed the banana seat and he is figuring it out. But his hovering over the top step is going to give me a heart attack. And yes, those are toys all over the stairs. I didn't want to remove them and give you the illusion that my house is perfectly clean all the time. I mean, come on! I can't be perfect in EVERYTHING!
See this?

THIS IS MY NEW TABLE! I didn't really need to yell that at you, but I was continuing the trend.
6 comments:
It looks awesome! And you're right, those doritos look sick. but I'm glad you somewhat enjoyed them enough to eat the whole bag. And I want to kiss Ryan.
You are so funny. I can't believe those chips taste like cheeseburgers. How do they do that? That is a strange phenomenon. We have tipped over chairs guarding our stairs too. Luckily Brooke has learned how to go up and down them pretty good, but it's still scary. I like your new table!
Carolyn, You are always good for a laugh. And by the way, I love your table!
Love the new table!
I am a Doritos addict, but I can't bring myself to buy those Doritos. I can't believe they taste like cheeseburgers.
I think it is hillarious you use your tipped over banana chair- exactly what we used for our stairs! Who needs to buy a gate when you have a banana chair? Apparently maybe you!
That strawberry IS the size of his head, holy COW!!! And Cheeseburger doritos??? Man, I'm in trouble...
Post a Comment