This picture is from before we moved in, but I thought a visual would help you feel sorry for me (not that that improves my chances of winning, but sometimes it makes me feel good when people feel sorry for me ;).
Thursday, September 27, 2012
I Want A New Kitchen
I have a friend (heck, we're practically family), who wants to give me a new kitchen. Well, someone a new kitchen. Actually, new counter tops. But if you have seen my kitchen, you would know that I NEED new counter tops Bless the heart of the man who owned the house before us, but he just wasn't that great at making concrete counter tops (or floors, but that is another story and another prize). They are uneven, and chipped and leaky. And they have sharp edges that I occasionally cut my hands on. And wouldn't it brighten up my tiny kitchen to have something besides brown on top?! Plus, with this prize I would get a kitchen consultation. And heaven knows I need help with my tiny kitchen. So, wish me luck on winning this prize!! And if you want to enter (and thus, lessen my chances of winning, but it's OK, you shouldn't feel guilty. Just remember my wounded hands.) here is her link: http://www.formerlyphread.com/2012/09/kitchen-countertop-makeover-by-wilsonart.html
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
hahaha!!! Good luck Carolyn!
(that was me - Camile)
Oh, I hope you get it!! Crossing my fingers for you!!!
Post a Comment