I just love that fat little face. Oh, how time flies. At the time, I sent that picture to my sister, Monica, who has Grant's twin, Liam, and this is what she sent back.
Liam wins.
Now I'm going to give you a little trip down my memory lane. These are some more pictures from my phone. This is Grant a couple of weeks ago, waiting for his head to get numb at the Instacare so that he could get staples.
This is my mom and Maren on a hike last year. We had a fun morning with her, hiking and playing at a park. Later that day she got in a car wreck and broke her back. I love the picture, but not so much what happened after the picture.
My spidermen, only a couple of months ago.Dustin eating street meat in NYC for our 10th anniversary.
Here is Ryan, maybe 3 years old?
My girls and me, driving somewhere, probably last year, based on Avery's lack of front teeth.
We also found a memory card from our camera in 2006, and look what was on it:I could probably eat her little face, it is so cute. Avery is 3 in that picture and we lived in cold, cinder block walled Aggie Village. What a fun time in our lives! And there you have it, the end of our trip together.








2 comments:
I LOVED seeing those pictures! Avery's pictures are especially adorable because she is so big now, but still looks the same. I know what you mean about wanting to eat her face - I feel the same way about Aubree - maybe it's something to do with 3-yr-old faces. Doesn't looking at your kid's baby pictures make you so baby hungry?? You've got some cute kids!
Oh I love old pictures. It's so funny to see their baby pictures- time flies. Happy Thanksgiving!
Post a Comment