To three straight days of this:
Here is something that I really love:
Cute, sleeping children when we got home from our date. I don't know why, but when I watch my children sleep, my heart could just burst with love for them. Maybe it's because they look so little and innocent when they are asleep.
And this is just a heart shaped potato.
4 comments:
I love the potato. I also love that you raked all of your leaves and let your children jump in them and scatter them. We never even made it that far before the snow, so those leaves will be waiting for all of us in the spring. But it's just not the same when they're soggy.
I love my kids when they sleep! (I love them when they're awake too, it's just hard to always remember that!)
p.s. this is actually Camile
(aaron doesn't read blogs)
We got a high five potato at the fresh chips stand at the fair this year. It's super funny, they let the kids keep it because they couldn't make chips from its funny shape.
Post a Comment