Life has definitely slowed down since school started. Kind of. There are no more family reunions, but school activities seem to take up most of our time. Here are some of our happenings lately.
The kids are participating in their school Running Club and had the chance to race down at BYU. They all had fun and did a great job, and it was fun to be back at our Alma Matter.
For Family Home Evening one night, Avery wanted to have a Modesty Fashion Show. My kids had never seen me in my wedding dress, so I broke it out. I was a little disappointed when I couldn't even zip it a little bit! It has been 12 1/2 years since I put it on, but I didn't think it would be that hard to zip. Later, when I took it off and tried to zip it up to put it back on the hanger, I realized that the zipper was completely stuck in the fabric. Whew!
I'm standing stiff and funny in that picture because the dress was barely hanging on (as it wasn't zipped). And here is the rest of our modest crew. Dustin thought that modest meant dressing like a 15 year old.
Grant and I went to a Children's Museum with my sister's and their kids one day.
We had a lot of fun!


3 comments:
I loved your modest fashion show, how fun! It seems like with school life slows down and then gets crazier at the same time. how is that possible? And I would be scared to death to try on my wedding dress--i probably couldn't even pull it on all the way.
haha! Love the wedding dress story!
I don't know if I would have considered an unzipped wedding dress as modest but whatev'. And Dustin obviously had to wear a hat if he trying to look 15 because he's bald. And 15 year olds aren't bald.
Post a Comment