Sunday, November 22, 2015

I'm Thankful

My Grandpa Montgomery asks someone to say the prayer by saying, "Are you thankful?".  Here are some blessings that I am thankful for.
Kids.  And leaves.  And kids raking those leaves.
 And building nests.

 Preschool.  These are our placemats this year.  I thought they turned out cute.
 I love watching Ryan do scouting stuff.  It is super cute to me.  And what a blessing to have such great leaders as we have.

 Selfies.  Here is the progression that I found on my phone.



 Again, my cute kids.
A fire in my fire place, Christmas music on, and all my family decorating the house for Christmas.  I feel like I might have just quoted a Dolly Parton Christmas song...

Dustin.  Love him.
What a great time of year to be reminded of all our blessings.  I really am thankful.

1 comment:

Nicole said...

I had to sing the Dolly Parton song to see how much it matched up. I love all those things too:)