Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Little Boys (And Big Boys)


Ahh, my little men. Ryan told me today that he likes to eat flies. And spiders. "Dey are berry lummy." Grant is pulling himself up to things now and tonight I looked down to see him licking the toilet seat. Mmmm, also berry lummy.
Thanks to our Adventures in Babysitting, Grant now sleeps in the crib, through the night (most of the time), and Ryan now sleeps in the car bed, also through the night, most of the time (thanks Gramma). Oh, they are growing too fast. And notice that great quilt, made by my friend Stephanie, for Ryan. Love it!

6 comments:

Michele said...

Good to hear that you survived and that your boys now sleep through the night. That is huge! I felt like my life could start again once Erin started sleeping through the night because then I could sleep through the night too.

Lindsay said...

So glad to hear they're sleeping for you--and that you survived your babysitting adventures. We're still not there with Ruby.

Phil and Tessa said...

Oh man! I caught Livi licking the dust pan the other day and it made me sick to my stomach to think of all the junk on that. I guess if your kids can lick toilets and still live, so will Livi!

Courtney said...

The quilt is so cute, so is the car bed. And I'm glad something good came of babysitting all those kids :) I hope your boys sleeping through the night is a long-time habit!

Rachel said...

Grant is so CUTE!!! How did you get such a chubby one, he is all cheeks! I bet they're fun to nibble! And that car bed is rockin'!

Monica said...

We have beds at my house.

You should come visit.