Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Mutiny

Day 5 of 9:
Children are running and screaming at each other. Cats are scratching anyone who gets near them. Even the dog is against me and forced me to let it out to do it's business at 3 a.m. last night. Everyone is fighting, crying and late for taekwando. I can't turn my back on them for fear of being tied up and hearing chants of "Die Piggy". Are we going to make it?

12 comments:

Nicole said...

You'll make it!! And hopefully there will be a big giant reward for it! Love you

chicagosapps said...

You are one nice neighbor. Come move near me so MY kids can tie you up.

If anyone can do it, you can! You are wonder mom.

Jacque said...

Oh man! Sorry to hear things are getting crazy. You can do it!

Courtney said...

AGREED! YOU are WONDER MOM. You can do it. And I doubt they will tie you up. Your so little, they would have overtaken you and done it already. :)

Cari said...

I don't envy you! I have a hard enough time with my three little monkeys! Try earplugs... And if you need to hide- the bathroom always works for a few minutes anyway. Good luck!

Rachel said...

Ohhhhhhh man! That does sound like a ZOO!!!! You deserve a little vay-kay after this, girl!

Courtney said...

That sounds insane over there! You can do it! I hope the people you babysat for bring you back something AWESOME as a thank-you!

Jessa said...

Oh my gosh, how do you do it?!

Jen said...

I read once that Piggy represents the rational side of civilization. Look out Piggy.

kat said...

love your lord of the flies reference... too funny =D junior just read that this year and he skipped ahead at school and came home and was all crazy saying "wait, mom! does something bad happen to piggy?" -heh... he found out... poor piggy...

JNHWJBlack said...

You are a brave woman! I love your blog, it's so entertaining to read. Your so funny.

Monica said...

I wouldn't make you babysit if you came to visit me!

Although I can't promise all the children won't scream and yell at you.

Come see!